Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Mandarin Public Talks Audio & Video Page Will Soon Go Offline

I am deeply disappointed to have to inform you that the elder bodies of the Mandarin congregations in my area have withdrawn even the minimal amount of cooperation needed on their part for me to be able to continue to provide Mandarin public talk audio and video recordings on the Mandarin Public Talks Audio & Video web page.


As a result of this development, I have decided to take the Mandarin Public Talks Audio & Video web page offlline at about midnight of this Saturday night/Sunday morning (June 19/20, 2010). It has been my pleasure and my privilege for several years to help make it possible for Mandarin public talks to be presented at times and in places where it would not have been possible to do so otherwise.


Remember, Jehovah God is always available to hear the petitions of his faithful servants, including those working away in places where the need is great. (Luke 11:5-12; 18:1-8) May he continue to bless your efforts and provide whatever is needed for the development of the Chinese field in your area.