Wednesday, June 16, 2010

“My Follower” Bk. 3-Line XLP-iPhone-A5 Size LN-A Files For Ch. 8 Posted

3-line pinyin and Sidney Lau XLP-iPhone-A5 size files with LN-A (LinkNav and annotation (commenting)) for Chapter 8 of the “My Follower” book are now available for download from the “My Follower” Book (3-Line, XLP-iPhone-A5, LN-A) page.


Based on my recent experience with using these files on an iPad, the following sentence has been added to the “My Follower” Book (3-Line, XLP-iPhone-A5, LN-A) page:

When zoomed so that one page fills an entire screen, the material in these files also renders at a good size on the iPad and other devices with similarly sized screens.


The relevant folders at the 3lines.org site contain an HTML file with a link to the “My Follower” Book (3-Line, XLP-iPhone-A5, LN-A) page.


Related links: