Wednesday, March 01, 2017

It’s Now Easier to Get Login Info for tiandi.info

After some thought, I now believe it’s not as important as it used to be to restrict access to the blog posts on tiandi.info. Also, considering all the thought and research that went into them, I think it would be good for it to be easier for anyone in one of the Chinese fields who’s interested to be able to read them. (I used to feel I had time to personally send the login info to anyone in one of the Chinese fields who asked me for it, but I have felt too busy to even check my email address for that for a while now!) So, this new information has been added to the tiandi.info Login page:

Note: The original login info still works, but now you can also log in using the login info that is used on 3lines.org, except with tiandi in front of the first item.

For the foreseeable future, it doesn’t look like I will have time to produce full tiandi.info blog posts, but I will continue to post on the Twitter account for the Links News and tiandi.info blogs (@TiandiLinksNews).