Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sidney Lau XLP-iPhone-A5 Size “My Follower” Bk. 3-Line Material File With LinkNav For Ch. 1 Posted

A Sidney Lau XLP-iPhone-A5 size 3-line material file with LinkNav for Chapter 1 of the “My Follower” book is now available for download from the 3lines.org site. HTML files with links to the 3-Line Material on the iPhone and the iPod touch, Printing Extra Large Print 3-Line Material, and PDF Link Navigation pages have also been posted to the same folder as the PDF file.


At the 3lines.org home page, just answer the Witness-testing questions (no commas), click on the bs (Book Study) graphic, and click through to your desired type of file.


Going forward, I plan to only produce Simplified Pinyin and Traditional Sidney Lau versions of these XLP-iPhone-A5 size “My Follower” book 3-line files with LinkNav. If you would like another version (Traditional Pinyin? Jyutping or Yale?) to be available as well, email me to let me know.