Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New km Magazine Presentation Audio Files

Cantonese & Mandarin audio files for the 2006-07-15 w km magazine presentation and a Mandarin audio file for the second 2006-07 g km magazine presentation have been posted to the km Magazine Presentation Audio Files site.


I originally hoped to keep up with all the km magazine presentations in both Cantonese and Mandarin, however, time constraints have prevented me from doing so. My goal now is just to create and post audio files for as many current magazine presentations as I have time for.


If any of you (as individuals or teams):



  • can read out Cantonese or Mandarin well,

  • are set up to produce .mp3 files,

  • and are willing and able to help out with creating km magazine presentation audio files,


produce a sample .mp3 file of a km magazine presentation and email it to me, and we'll see what we can arrange.