Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Next Links Email Update Is In the Works

A few have asked about the current Links email. For now, the “current” version is still the 2006-09-01 one. I realize that much time has passed since it came out, and I apologize for this long period without a Links email update. Several factors have contributed to this, including my being quite busy for a time working on my local cong.’s territory data system.


However, I would like to assure everyone that I am indeed working on the next Links email update. In addition to the reason mentioned above, it is also taking longer than usual to produce because I have redesigned the format with the goal of making it much easier to find things in the growing list of resources. Speaking of which, there will be a good number of new resources, and of updates to existing ones. I am confident that the next Links email update will be worth the wait.