Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Look for the Rest

I decided to go ahead and update the look of the rest of my Links web pages while the technique was fresh in my mind. Besides hopefully being nicer-looking, they should be easier to read and better to use now too - form is often function, especially when it comes to the presentation of information.

Interestingly, since the Links web pages attached to recent Links emails get their style information from a central CSS file on the web like my other web pages do, they will generally get an updated look too when the computers they are on are connected to the Internet. So, if that Links email you received months ago suddenly looks different, don't panic. :-)

Since I am now boning up on modern web design for a current project, other design tweaks may also filter through to my web pages in the days ahead as I climb this particular learning curve.